The Glass Factory contains 104 ultra-luxury condominiums that are available in either one or two bedrooms. This condo community is located within the old glass and marble factory which was converted to these condominiums in 2004. The designers carefully incorporated the personality of the factory into each condo, making them beautiful and unique. Glass Factory condos have been in high demand since they first became available.
Offering many amenities to residents, these condos include:
• Spacious floor plans that allow resident to be creative with their décor.
• Large factory windows that fill the rooms with natural lighting.
• Sustainable bamboo flooring in many units.
• Plush carpeting in bedroom areas.
• Ultra-modern kitchen areas with extensive granite counter space.
• Stainless steel appliances.
• Washer and dryers in all units.
As additional benefits to living in this upscale condominium community, the Glass Factory also offers these community benefits to all residents:
• Concierge service and on site security services.
• Business and conference center with Internet access.
• Fully equipped fitness center.
• Entertainment center with a/v equipment available.
• Garage and outdoor parking for residents
• Private courtyard for personal enjoyment and pet walking.
• Community lounge for relaxation.
The Glass Factory is a premier condominium location. It is located near the Lechmere Green Line, Kendall Square and MIT. Residents will find that they are within walking distance of many different eateries, shops, and entertainment venues. The Galleria is also within walking distance as is Boston Garden.
Residents will feel as if they have indulged in all of the finer things in life when they enter one of these beautiful condos at the Glass Factory. Each condo is spacious and modern and built to please. The convenient location makes this area perfect for anyone who loves everything that Cambridge and Boston has to offer.