The Tango Lofts are luxury loft apartments available in the Northpoint development. Located in a high rise that has been recently constructed, the Tango Lofts are very modern and beautiful. The Tango Lofts were competed in 2008 and are located on a large and beautifully landscaped property.
The Tango Lofts offer its residents many amenities. Some of these amenities include:
• Sustainable bamboo flooring in the kitchen and living areas.
• Plush carpeting in the bedrooms and den areas.
• Quartz stone countertops in the kitchen with Italian designed cupboards.
• Stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
• Ceramic tiles that go to the ceiling in the bathroom.
• Designer sink in bathroom with Moen faucets and vanity.
• Spacious floor plans.
In addition to these amenities, as a community the Tango offers residents:
• Concierge services.
• Garage parking for all residents.
• Expansive outdoor areas for exercise, relaxation and pet walking.
• Pet friendly atmosphere.
• Green living initiatives.
• Security systems.
• Private outdoor spaces.
The Tango Lofts are located near the Lechmere Green Line and are within walking distance of many of the areas restaurants, attractions, and shops. MIT is within walking distance of the Tango Lofts, and other areas of Cambridge and Boston are quickly accessible by public transportation.
The location of the Tango Lofts puts it at the "crossroads" of education and innovation. A short distance in either direction from the Tango lofts will bring you to either a university or a commercial district brimming with technology companies.
The Tango Lofts are perfect for anyone who enjoys the fast paced life of Cambridge and Boston but still want to have the serenity and beauty of nature surround them when they arrive home. The grounds are well maintained and add to the beauty of the area.