Reservoir Lofts is a recently constructed luxury loft community. Built in 2008, the Reservoir Lofts complex has a contemporary exterior appearance and 72 exquisite lofts on the interior. These lofts represent everything that is perfect about living in Cambridge.
Reservoir Lofts are filled with amenities that set them apart from other lofts in the area. Some of these amenities include:
• Spacious floor plans which have 10 foot ceilings that enhance this feature.
• Large windows that allow natural light into the loft.
• Hardwood floors throughout the lofts.
• Modern kitchens with beautiful granite or polished concrete countertops.
• Name brand stainless steel appliances.
• Private outdoor area.
• Gas cooking appliances.
In addition to these amenities, some of the lofts also have a fireplace.
Reservoir Lofts also has community benefits for the residents. These benefits include;
• Secured access into the building.
• Professionally managed community to ensure quality of resident lifestyles.
• Well maintained landscaping.
• Private courtyard for residents to enjoy outdoor activities.
• Garage parking for all residents.
• Pet friendly environment with some restrictions.
• Direct access to heated garage from building.
Reservoir Lofts is conveniently located near the Alewife Red Line stop. Other forms of public transportation are located within walking distance of the community. Reservoir Lofts has been constructed across the street from the Fresh Pond reservoir, giving residents access to the beautiful park, golf course, and pathways.
Residents of Reservoir Lofts will also find that this location is in walking distance to many different stores, eateries, and choices of entertainment. With easy access to public transportation and the Red Line, residents will also find that all areas of Cambridge and Boston are easy to reach.
Reservoir Lofts is a beautiful loft community that gives a true meaning to the words luxury living.